100% full Not resolved

Update by user Dec 22, 2015

Aliases: Mike Hamilton, Michael Hamilton, Michael Jared, Mike Jared, Coalition Landscapes, Hamilton's Hardscapes

UPDATE 12/22/15 - I have been contacted by several additional victims.If you have been defrauded by Michael Hamilton please contact me.

There is an ongoing criminal investigation and your information and case will help put him away for longer.I can also provide specific information including DL, mailing address, relative addresses, license plate information and more if you have already filed charges and need more information for the prosecutor.

Original review posted by user Nov 17, 2015

Michael Hamilton with Hamilton's Hardscape in Dallas, Texas is a professional *** man.

We paid him $6000 by check in advance of a landscape project for materials and he never did any work.

It was excuse after excuse on why the project was never started and when I finally called the suppliers where he said he ordered the material one confirmed no order existed and the second vendor confirmed that the delivery to our home kept being rescheduled because they had not been paid by Michael Hamilton.

Further research immediately discovered two other victims in the DFW area I spoke with who had the same thing happen to them. Michael takes their money via check, never does any work and then disappears.

He is very convincing and comes off as honest and real which is because he is a PROFESSIONAL *** MAN! He even talks about church he's that much of a fraud! Stay far away from this low life who will eventually get what he deserves.

This reviewer shared experience about "con man" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6000. mbuskuhl is overall dissatisfied with Hamiltons Hardscapes and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hamiltons hardscapes home improvement at Hamiltons Hardscapes was being defrauded Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hamiltons Hardscapes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Hamiltons Hardscapes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hamiltons Hardscapes?

Comments